Google
 

Friday, February 24, 2006

Best Video From Fosfor Video

This is my favourite videos from Fosfor Video.
I think this 3 videos really make me dare to wait untill the last section. I don't know how to describe it but among all the videos, I'm feeling so exciting with the last video that is AudiR8 performance.

Here it is:
(luckily, I'm using a a broadband...!)

















Imagine if this happen on your Valentines Day...!!!
Click here to see the video!!!
















Is this a true story or a camera effect...?
I'm still don't believe it. What is she late to count it into the basket. Can you imagine it? What if...? What if...? What if.....? Fuuhhhh....!!!
Click here to see the real thing!!!

















The most lovely video I've ever got!!!
It seems like a cheating video but it's not...!
Click here to feel the excitement and make sure your speaker is in good condition and more thing, please get the higher volume for it!

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com