Google
 

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Nice Pillow (Hizakamura)

I never write down about any article about pillow in this blog so far. As you can see, this is because Lampusuluh's blog is not a Health and Personel blog. It's just a blog where bloggers can share any tip or information especilally internet "things".

Actually, what makes me so eager to put this article here is because of my curiosity about this pillow's design and I want to share it with you. I"m very sorry if this article will make you boring but sometimes, we have to change our mood.... LOL.

This is the cute pillow I've ever seen.
Do you agree with me?
(If not, just drop a comment in down there and maybe you can tell me why.)

Nowadyas, there is so many type of pillow in the market right now. If you check by your own at the internet, you'll see a lot of company that offered a quality pillow to the customer such as Ergoboy, United pillow, Slumberland, Softluxpillow and etc. In my country, the most valuable pillow is the "Kekabu" pillow that is a traditional pillow. It was made from a flower (kekabu flower) from a tree called Kekabu Tree.

I found the picture in the newspaper last 4 days ago and I'd tried to get the latest information about on how to get this pillow. And I found that currently, it's for Japan and China market only and it's still not ready yet for Malaysia. You know what.... at first, I thought this is a normal pillow (other than the design) like I saw in the shop but when I look at the price... I'm noticed that this is not a normal pillow!

OMG, guess what? The price was so expensive!
And I'm still keep wondering why it's expensive and I don't know how to describe it.

Do you know how much is the price?
The market price for this Hizamakura pillow is around 13,440 yen and that's mean the real price (USD) will be around USD120.00.........!!!! At the same time , it will cost me around RM450.00...!!
Yup... it's so expensive and for me the price was unreasonable. I don't know the reason why but what i can tell you, I can buy a new iPOD (512 MB / 1 GIG) with it...!

Hey you know something, if you're a fulltime blogger (man) , I think you should have one because it's really can put you comfortable with it. On top of that, I'm starting to agree with this quote :
" Behind the succes of a man, there is a women behind".

And maybe after this, I will ask my mom to make a new pillow same like this one and I hope she will not ask me back about my old pillow!

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com