Google
 

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Well, this is not a dancing robot...!

I'm quite interested with the robot's lately. That's why you can see my entry here and here (Gadgetbay blog).
It's not about the design or the style, but it's all about the invention and the technology. Even I'm not a robothoholic (is it the right word to describe it?) , but I'm always excited with the latest invention about robotic.

So, this time I want to put something different about it. This is a dance contest that normally held for a student's. The boys really make the contest happening and one more thing that you should know is that this is not a new video. The video is an old video but, I'm keep wondering.... how they do that?
Maybe I should get the latest version or latest video from them. If you have the latest version (I want the same boy) of this contest or if you don't have it, just give me a similar video so that I can watch the next robot dance!

You must watch this video:

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com