Google
 

Friday, March 10, 2006

Intelligent Robot.

Just visited Kenny's website and I like the article that he put in his blog.
The article is about a Made-In -Malaysia-Robot. Even I'm quite impressive at that robot, I have to admit that there is something wrong with the "body".

After I read all the comments in his entry, I have to congrats him because he dare to share the "shameless" thing on the robot. And untill now, I'm not sure who is the inventor of the robot. Luckily, this robot will not be displayed at the Robot Festival in Malaysia.

Actually, the entry just make me remind with my robot's entry at Gadgetbay that is Robosapien. I like the invention of the Robosapien because it's a symbol of the advanced technology in robotic world. Just in case if you think robot's will rules the world one day, I think you should watch this video first!!


No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com