Google
 

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Annoying laughter, whose cat is this?

















I just can't stop laughing when I hear the sound of this stupid annoying cat.
It was so weird at first but you will get use to it when you switch off your monitor and try to hear closely the background sound. Try to spot the background sound and then, you'll know why this cat just can't hold it anymore.

Me myself just keep laughing all over the time and at the time when I increase my speakers volume, it just change my mood untill some of my friend ask me :
" Is that your new ring tone? Can you send me the ring tone thru MMS? It was so cute..!!! "
And as a result, I inform them that this is not a ring tone.... " Well, if you want this kind of ring tone, you may find it at my Ring tone website " . There is a lot of tone that you can choose.

In my previous posting, I'm attached together the video of the babies laughter. But, this time, I can't do that. So, if you want to here the sound of this stupid annoying cat, you may hear it here.

Enjoy.......!!

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com