Google
 

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Take my punch, Bush...!!!


















What a great "punch" site I found just now.
I really want to give my first punch to Bush since the first day he start working as a President of United States of America. He is so cruel and I think many people out there also want to punch his face . But, it was so cool when you can make a hundred of punches just by sitting in front of your laptop.

Even I'm too far from Pentagon, I'm just pretty damn sure he can feel it thru the sounds of my punches ... I mean the sound of the punch was so clear. As you see in this picture, I just gave him about 450 times punches at a time...!!!

If you wanna do the same thing like I did, just visit this website. Just express your feeling in that site and definitely you can organised your anger management well.

Opsss... if you don't have a guts to give your best shot to Bush, don't worry because you can do the same thing to any celebrities that you want. Give your best shot and make sure you set your speaker volume in a high level because by doing that, you can hear a true sound of your honest punch ever...!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is spam...!

I never allowed you posting in my comment box again. Never!

Anonymous said...

This is spam...!

I never allowed you posting in my comment box again. Never!

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com