Google
 

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

No karaoke for me anymore.

My karaoke set just launch it's "street demonstration" yesterday and I can't hold it anymore. The microphone jack just can't fix with the mic. I don't know why but maybe it's because of my niece curiosity. He just eager to know what inside the hole. Yeah... he just 1 and a half year old and as a small kid, I will not blame for what he did.

My karaoke set just fine since 5 years ago. Eventhough it's not a "branded" karaoke set, but it has a 7.1 channel output and as a teenage (at that time), I'm very proud of myself because I bought it with my own salary. Before that, there is no karaoke set at all in my home and it was so boring.

Now, the boring comes again and it's really makes my blood high because I can't sing my Rod Steward's song ( which is my favourite) anymore. What I should think right now is how to settle this "boring". I know that I have to replace my old amplifier with a new one. There is no choice because the microphone jack is built-in with the amplifier. So, where can I get the most affordable amplifier at this time of a sudden?

Yeah... maybe I have to sell an amplifier in order to get my own. Errmmm... are you interested with my list down here?

----

Opsss..... did I hear someone want to sponsor a new set of karaoke for me? ...lol.

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com