Google
 

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

When Paris Hilton met Leonardo DiCaprio.
















So, you want to be a celebrity in this 2006.
If you do, you must do something like they did. Anyway, if you think this is the real Paris Hilton, you're wrong! And you still wrong if you say the man in this picture is Leonardo DiCaprio! They just lookalike....















Actually, they got nothing to do with the original Leonardo Di Caprio and Paris Hilton. It's just about the "LookAlike" that they had. I'm also was so impressed with the impersonators. By hook or by crook, I have to admit that this is the unique website for those who always get confuse whenever they said :
"Hey..! just now I saw Leonardo DiCaprio and Paril Hilton at Walmart this morning..! Well, I'm so lucky because Paris just smiling at me when I kissed Leonardo...!!! What a day......"

So now I've got to tell you that my friends always said that I'm lookalike the Superman...!

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com