Google
 

Monday, April 03, 2006

Whose laptop is this?

Got to tell you that this is the hi-tech laptop you ever seen. This laptop is not a normal laptop that you can get at the shop. It was prepared with anti-gravity technology and for those who live in the apartment or in the condominium, you should buy the laptop. It will save your cost definitely. It's just the matter of brand and I don't know either.

Can you tell me what's the brand of the laptop...
Is it Fujitsu laptop? Sony laptop? Acer laptop? F-Tec laptop? Or Toshiba laptop? ( not Apple laptop of course..)




I like this comments (from Goofyproductions):

"But my laptop is better, mine has been programmed to go to the beer store for me and bring back whatever I demand. I can make my order while its on the way. Best part, they dont ask it for id. because if they did, (Which they have) they would get a few tennis balls in the face, with the tennis ball gun that Ive built into it."


Is it fake or real...?

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com