Google
 

Friday, November 09, 2007

Get paid for blogging with Smorty!

I just logged in to my Smorty's account and I saw a weird message appeared on my dashboard panel. But after I read the message, ten I know that Smorty just getting better because now, they want to focus on their publisher. What I'm trying to say is they want publisher like us make more money thru their referral programme.
Man.. it;s just a new day and a new day way for me to make more money!

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

Smorty now become more “powerful” because more advertisers coming in and as a blogger, this is a good sign that we gonna make more money. Smorty pay the bloggers based on their “score”. They have a payment range between $6.00 $10.00 and you also can get more than that if you have what it takes. What I like about Smorty is they will give us 3 days time to complete the assignments. But I don’t need that time because normally, I will complete it on time and once it done, I will grab another opportunity.

Smorty is a great get paid for blogging programme. I never had a problem with the payment and since they pay bloggers thru Paypal, it is more safe and secure. So if you want to register your blog with Smorty, make sure you have a Paypal account.

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com