Google
 

Sunday, November 11, 2007

My adsense earnings.

I need to work more harder because I really want to reach my own target by next month. I have to promote my blog as often as I can. My adsense now is doing a good job. I nearly break my own record for one week earnings.

Actually, I don;t have a high target for my adsense income. It will be okay if I can maintain my USD100 permonth. But last month, my adsense dropped to USD60. It's very bad but this month it's really doing well.

Naahh... just need a little more hard work. For me, that will take much time to do it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could earn $60 a month.
I haven't earned that much for the whole year. Sad I know but true.
I have 6 different blogs and I get traffic daily but apparently not nearly enough.

admin said...

try this method:
don't blend your adsense. it might be work for your site. truest me!

Mr. Cheque said...

Great!

BTW, here is just for Your information. Do you think that Markus Frind's (Plentyoffish.com) cheque is the biggest? You are totally wrong! Check this Adsense cheque out (USD 636,000 on a single cheque). It came from Mr Big Check, and read what he said to me...

http://cheques-gallery.blogspot.com/2007/12/biggest-adsense-cheques-ever.html

Mr. Cheque.
http://cheques-gallery.blogspot.com

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com