Google
 

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Google Base.

Just make a simple changes in my blog and it takes around 2 hour for me to do that.
That's why I'm so sleepy right now. It's because that "2 hour" need me to get to sleep around 2.00 a.m last night! What an effort and I like it very much.

This morning, I've got a newsletter from addme.com in my Yahoo mail. It's about the Google Base that already launched last week. I like to share it together with you:

"Aside from the fact that Google Base looks strikingly similar to ROR, we think these kinds of services and formats will change the face of the Internet, especially now that Google is embracing the concept. Finally the Internet is no longer just about text and searching for keywords, it is now also about data and meaning, and searching for complex information."


Anyway, what is Google Base?
Google Base is a place where you can add all types of information that we'll host and make searchable online. Based on the relevance of your items, they may also be included in the main Google search index and other Google products such as Froogle and Google Local. By the way, it's FREE...!!!

After I go thru the Google Base service, I found that this is one of the best service that Google's have.
Let's have a look at the screenshot:

1) Google Base For "Recipes".
2) Edit Item "Page".
3) Item Preview Page.
4) Item Management Page.

Okay, got to go now.

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com