Google
 

Friday, March 23, 2007

5 Simple Ways to Open Your Blog Post With a Bang

I just read this post from Brian's blog. It's about how you can attract the readers by giving them a good grabber before they read through to all your post. It's cool to read it because you will now what are you lacking of.

Simply said that I never practise it yet for all this time. What I mean is that I never did it 100% correctly (maybe I'm not a problogger).

Now, this is the ways to do it:

1. Ask a Question.
2. Share an Anecdote or Quote.
3. Invoke the Mind’s Eye.
4. Use an Analogy, Metaphor or Simile.
5. Cite a Shocking Statistic.


Something that I usually used in my posts is that questioning (no 1). The rest, I will try to implement it soon.

How about you?

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com