Google
 

Friday, March 09, 2007

Payperpost: Surprise..!!!

Something big will happen in Payperpost. Do you know anything about it?
Well, I'm trying to guess but I don't have any clue for it yet.

Payperpost always come with a brilliant idea on how to expose themselves. The last thing that they did is the Postiecon. For those who still never heard of it, click here to read the whole project. One for sure, this project absolutely can give a huge traffic for their participant.

Now, what makes me eager to know is that the next project (big news) that they will launch. Is it involve any hot celebrities such as Britney, Paris Hilton or Jessica Simpson? Or maybe this time it will focus on the famous blogger from Asia region?

Some might say Payperpost will rocks the blogosphere in a different way of style by create an interview session with famous leader like Bush, Howard and Condolecca Rice.
Is it true?

This is rumours and nobody knows about it. In fact, I believe that everything that Payperpost did (so far) always give a big benefit to their members. Just in case my rumours is TRUE, it's still a big news for blogger like me to participate and I'm pretty damn sure it will increase site traffic for everyone who involve in it.

Now let's get back to basic.
What is my guess?
If I can make my own guess, I think it should be the Payperpost Idol!!
I don't know how it will be done, but I 'm sure the concept is similar like American Idol.

Hey, Payperpost is always the "un-expected"....

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com