Google
 

Saturday, March 24, 2007

A-List: Best Dialogue Ever!

Still remember with the A-list?
Are you one of them?
Are you sure you got what it takes to be an "A"-list blogger?

Last time, when blogosphere was so busy about this A,B,C list, I never take any part for it. It's not about of my stupidity, lazyness or something about my blog.... but I think they did it just for fun.

And today after I read Brian's (copyblogger) and Jason Calacanis entry regarding this topic, I think this is a good review from them and you should read it too. Am I do the right thing for not to clarify myself in any list? maybe....

Now let's read this:

Jason Calacanis:
Some people are still crying about there being an A-list holding them back from blogger fame and fortune.
Brian:
It’s human nature to rank and classify, and the blogosphere is no different. But that’s not the point, because unlike with other hierarchical systems, in this case the A-List doesn’t have anything to do with your success unless you let it.


Jason Calacanis:
Blogging is the most open medium ever created. Anyone can join the discussion, post comments, and get in the link pool. All you have to do is:
a) show up
b) have something intelligent to say
c) join the discussion and contribute something meaningful.
Brian:
Jason Calacanis and Hugh MacLeod have never linked to me, and it’s likely they’ll never link to you. So what? They are not gatekeepers, because social media provides innumerable other paths to gaining an audience.


Jason Calacanis:
Now, if you have nothing to contribute, you suck as a writer, and you don't want to show up every day for a couple of years to establish yourself, well, I can't help you.
Brian:
And when you look at it that way, the truth is there really is no A-List.


Jason Calacanis:
What a bunch of cry babies you "B-lister" and "C listers" are.... no one is holding you back but yourselves! I never considered myself A, B, or C list.
Brian:
That’s why the A-List doesn’t matter, and why social media is so cool. You can succeed without those famous bloggers as long as you work at it. And it’s easier online then it’s ever been in the real world.

Jason Calacanis:
...................... I told you.


Me:
How about you.......?




No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com