Google
 

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Don't Waste Your Time ....

I just came back from the cybercafe near my house. I have to online from there because my laptop charger cable was broken. Hey, that's cybercafe was getting more wider than before and the service is really good. The PC speed was so superb and I don't have any problem to download or make a posting. I like it.

But I don't like the real condition inside the cybercafe because it was to noisy and I really hate it. It was full of machine gun, bombs and street car spinning sounds. Yeah.... most of the visitors in that cybercafe is a gamers.

At the same time, I'm wondering why they wasted their time by playing games. From my point of view, I can say that they are average 18 and above. Looks like they just finished their secondary school. Then I walked to the wash room at the back side of the cybercafe and I found some of them was playing gambling games..!

This is not so cool and not so right.
Why they don't try to apply for their futhers studies?
What will happen to their life?
Why they don't even bother for their future?

Knowledge is a key to success and knowledge is everything. They should keep this quote in their mind. If they know what Collins College are offering right now, I'm sure their parent will send their children to this college.

Hey kids, listen to me....
Would you dare to be a good man in the future?
Do you got what it takes?

I'm not asking you to be a Prime Minister, but it's fine if you can be the expert in your own field.

Well, if you like to play PC + online games, why not you set your own goal to be a good Game Designer?

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com