Google
 

Friday, March 02, 2007

Find Money Programme.

This is the best topic to talk about as for today. And I think it's a good thing to post and share it here.

Actually, I'm online for the whole day and there is so many useful website that I 'd explored. Woooo.. I feels like i'm just turned myself as a fulltime blogger (kind of)....lol.

For your information, I have a weird online habits that you don't know. I likes to search for a new programme on make money online. I don't care if the programme is still in Beta, but I'm always interested to try it.

As for today, I just found 2 programmes that looks different. I don't want to talk about how much money you can earn from the programme, but I likes to talk about the concept. If the concept is brilliant, I think it will be a big R.O.I for me if the programme was success in the future. Like Technorati, it's also has a bad day when it's start (those day) but now, the site just turned itself as the world's favourite site in blogosphere.

Now this is the 2 programmes that I just mentioned above:

1) AdsOntime.com
2) UrbanRead.com

Feel free to try it (I'm not attached my referral ID)... don't worry. It's already enough if you credit my blog url in your next post.... \o/.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, i do have blog link exchange program, wish you could join in the fun at my blog.

admin said...

agreed!

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com