Google
 

Friday, March 23, 2007

The Watershed: Your New Life.

Day by day, I saw many teenagers in my community dying because of the drug addiction. I don't know why it getting worst and I also don't know why their parents don't take any preventions step to encounter it. Seems like they just let it go.

Another problem is about the alcoholic. Sometimes, things going more bad because their father are getting into it. Now how their family can get back their new life?
If this phenomenon still like this, I think the community should make their visit to drug rehab so that they'll know what is the next best step for themselves.

Watershed is one of the good place because it's always got what it takes. They already treated over 18,000 people since 1998.

Hey, don't be too shy to get some help. Just call this number 1800-861-1768 and who knows it will be the amazing call for the whole of your life. I just can pray and I'm also hope you will get a better life soon.

Happy family will make you happy for your life.
Believe me...

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com