Google
 

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Free Ebook: Adsense Revenue Exposed!!



This is funny and I'm not sure whether is it "okey" or not. I believe most of us know what is the real meaning of "resell right" but this time, it goes wrong. Actually, I'm talking about the Adsense Revenue Exposed ebook.

Do you still remember the day when this book was launched?
For the adsense beginner (at that time) , this kind of ebook was quiet familiar for them because it can be found easily. All bloggers take a chance to sell this kind of ebooks just because of their "credibility" or commision .... maybe.

Yeah, I still remember that time when adsense ebook rules the blogosphere.
Many authors really making money from it and some of them really did it (like Joel Comm). But, they never realised that most of the ebooks just give the same thing and the same steps "to succes?". I'm not sure what is the result because I never buy it (this is true). For me, all the tips that I've got was 100% from adsense official blog and also from the quality forum (like digitalpoints) . Furthermore, if you really take a look at the contents (closely), you might see these ebooks will link their "more info" to the adsense official blog "again"!! Remember the fact is, you have to BUY for all this kind information.



And now, what makes me laughing is you can get this kind of adsense ebook in this site for FREE. No need to pay anything (even it's stated "This Is not A Free E Book" at the main page.

Well, do you think it's worth to be there in that page?

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com