Google
 

Monday, April 09, 2007

Cool dude... take some rest.

Today is a public holiday in my country. We all celebrate our Sultan's birthday and I feel so happy because it's a long holiday (Saturday, Sunday and Monday). Well I think I should do something to release my tension.

Now I've got 2 activities in my head that is fishing and play a billiard. About fishing, I don't think I need a partner but for a billiard, I should ask my elder brother to play with me (I'm not good in this).
I hope I can "bully" him ... that will make me more happy ....\o/.

Nahh... I'm joking....!

Since I'm so stupid in a pool game, I think I have to learn an "angle technic". This will make my shoot more accurate because by placing the pool "stick" at the right angle, definitely I can get more point (yeah....).

How can I practise?
It's so simple.
I have my online billiard and I can learn more about it. Practically, Yahoo games will help me on how to play it online.

Dare to challenge me?

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com