Google
 

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Memory Remain.

Since it's still rainy, I think this is a good time for me to prepare my fishing tools. The mood is there and I think I will get many fish today. Well, if this true... I think I will send all my catch to my friend (C.K Wong) and let him get jealous of me ...\o/.

I still remember the day that we went to Pulau Sibu for our fishing trip. The trip was so happening and we had a very good holiday together. But there's one thing that I'm not prefer to talk about. It's about our accommodation and the resort itself.

I'm not sure whether is it right to put my condemnation here or not (after a quite long time) but we're so glad if we can get a better leisure time promotions for our holiday like what others people did.

Yeah.. Leisuretime is a good site to visit if you want a better holiday. Still there is a link to RCI so so you can make your own booking before your trip.

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com