Google
 

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Lemonfree.com

My brother still looking at Used Car Search for his new job. I don't know why he dare to quit his old job. His new job needs him to drive about 45 minutes from home!

Then I asked him to make price comparison before he decide to buy an used car. Once, I asked him to buy a new one, he said that he loves to use an used car specially Ford model. One thing that I hate about him is he never want to listen me. Even I've an experienced before, but he always ignored it. And know, he don't know how to get a "hint" about the price for that model.

Untill I showed him Used Cars Michigan car price lists, then he realise that it is so easy to check the used car price by online.

Now this time, I will let him make his own decision. At least, I already helped him. Good luck bro!

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com