Google
 

Friday, April 27, 2007

RSS Quiz.

Have you ever try RSS quiz before?
Now take this RSS quiz to test your knowledge of RSS. I'm also in the learning curve, but I will put the answers shortly.

Here is the questions:

1) Question: If something is in an RSS feed, it is perfectly fine to reproduce the contents of the feed. I mean after all RSS means really simple syndication, right?

2) Question: RSS is only for blogs right? All blogs have RSS feeds right?

3) Question: When I add a new item to the feed, do I simply edit the old .rss file or do I create a new one?

4) Question: Can RSS Feeds be set up for private list subscribers and what kind of security is available for RSS feeds to support a private feed?

5) Question: What is a feed reader?

6) Question: Can you block a search engine from accessing a feed?

7) Question: What is a GUID?

If you need the answer quickly, Sharon Housley will help you for that. But who is Sharon Hously?

Bear with me, I will tell you shortly.

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com