Google
 

Sunday, April 22, 2007

I'm So Busy.

I think this is the most busiest week for me in this year. Since I joined the paid to blog programme, I don't have much time for my social life. What I mean is I'm not hanging around anymore with my friends at night. Usually, me and my friends will go for supper and have a little chat.

I'm not sure how I'll get along with this. As you know, time zone is all about. It will make Asean bloggers feel night is a good time to grab the opportunities to make money online.

Sometimes, I have to admit that it was so boring to stay in front of the PC. Perhaps, there will be another paid to blog programme from Asean so that I will grab all the offers and opportunities in a time.

Hey, if you think that my statements above will make you demotivate, keep reading...

Okay, that's my first thought about my own feeling. Now let's talk about how good is make money online with paid to blog. For those who want to earn some (some? big money is a right word to describe it....) money, this is your best chance. For your information, I 've already earned more than $1500 for last month and this exclude my adsense, affiliate and others ads.

Yup, if you think that your night time will gone by blogging, please think about the amount of money that will come to your Paypal account. It's a great feeling when you can go for a shopping with your paid to blog earnings.

Hey, would you like to buy something special for your mom for this next coming Mothers Day?

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com