Google
 

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Search More With Wirefly.

This is another useful utility from Wirefly.com.
Basically, this is just a normal search column that you can see in all websites. But for me, it will give another perspective for Wirefly client itself.

Yes, Wirefly.com just launch an integrated search function on its website. By providing this kind of easy to get, easy to use and easy to search.... definitely visitors will feel comfortable with it. As you can see, the search column is come with double function that is normal search and categories search column.

So I give it a try to look for my favourite brand that is Motorola Q. And guess what... the result is good....and I've got what I want. Not only that, the result page also shows an additional related featured matches. This is cool because at the same time, I can get through more offers that Wirefly provided.



Not only that, when I clicked at the featured matches about my favourite phone, it bring me to another page and there.... I'm noticed that certain area was covered "wireless" service. Wooo.... this is so great!

Personally, even this search "service" is good, but there is something that worth for me to highlight it here. Yup, it's about an information that included in the "categories search column". The first time I saw the column box, I never knew that Wirefly is offering Phones With Service Plans and Phones Without Service Plans.

My opinion... Wirefly really cares about their visitors passion by added more features in their site. Congrats!

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com