Google
 

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Bloggerwave: New Money Wave For Blogger.

So now, you do a paid to blog programme right?
Then why not you try this new paid to programme. I believe you can earn more money and not only that, this is a very simple programme. Since they’re new, their list of opportunities is still growing. But that’s good for you because you can get in on the ground floor, so to speak, and start developing your reputation as a reviewer.

Bloggerwave is a great choice for you because you can get your opportunity on time. Unlike other pay-for-review vendors, this one’s unique in that you can immediately accept an opportunity. No more submitting a bid and waiting to hear back from the advertiser. Just click “take this opportunity” and you’re ready to start your review on your blog.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bloggerwave is the worst thing in my life!! Trust me every bloggers all over the world!! The program is suck!! Since the first time I was entering this program until now!! I haven’t been making any money!! This is not make any sense. I’ve finished 3 opportunities, “Bloggerwave”, “Masterseek”, and “Coke Zero” reviews. All of them had approved by Bloggerwave. Later on, my first opportunity “Bloggerwave” is cancelled, then “Masterseek”. I am very confuse, posts that have approved by Bloggerwave can be canceled by them. Be wave with Bloggerwave, this is a new SCAM!! You can check it out at my blog, with those keywords at “review” category.

Bloggerwave, you are damn suck!! Liar!! Damn Liar!! They owe me US$30 and now only US$10. Bloggerwave has canceled the US$20 and has eaten the money for itself.

Guys!! All of you should beware, don't say that no body care about the real reality of this new scam program!! I have already warn you!!

admin said...

are you sure about that suray? coz i don't have a problem with it. check my articles in my other blog here:
http://www.post-buzz.com/category/bloggerwave/

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com