Google
 

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Next Holiday.

My father still has his time share points that he still not use for this year. Just now, he asked me about the balanced of that points, so I told him that the points is still available for our next trip (5days 4 nights) to Holiday Inn, South Carolina. Then, my father ask me about his hobby...golf.

Then, I checked at internet and guess what.... I just found one golf resort that's located near to our "accommodation" place that is myrtle beach golf. I told my father that this beach golf is owned by PGA Professional William J. McGraw. Junior. And he said, he knows that.

Suddenly, he asked me about the payment. Hooo.. I told my dad that it's was so easy because all payment can be make via online. Well, I knew that he will ask me about the golfer price. So before he asking me again, I just informed him that it's below than $500.

Then he smiled... and I know what is mean. That's mean we will make our first booking to Carolina soon!!!!

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com