Google
 

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Online University.

The following blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com

My auntie was so happy today because maybe his son (my cousin) will be promoted to superior level. Well, that's what she said to me over the phone. But I'm not sure whether it's confirm or not. As long as I know, he (my cousin) told me that it's "maybe".

Actually, he told me that the he will got the position if he pass the "test" that will be held next month. Now he so scared because this is the 2nd test for him. Last time, he said all the test was suck because he can't answer half of it. Untill now, his mother still doesn't know about the 1st one.

Well, I hope he will pass the test. Eventhough my instinct saying he will "fail", but I know that it's too tough for him. Many times I said to him to apply for college degree online , he always refused it. He said experience is everything. But now, he realised that experience and academic must be attach together for a bright future.

Capella University is a good online unversity. Capella has already serves more than 17,900 students from all 50 states and 56 countries. I knew that he will get his degree online from this university.

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com