Google
 

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Book Or Magazines?


I still remember the day when I was in a college. Me and my friends has been given a task from our lecturer regarding of Bill Gates. This is the 2nd assignment of my Business Management subject. The first one is about Warren Buffet.

So what we did, we try to find many info about it and once, we went to library for an additional source but seems like there's nothing there. It's like a big cake with a mix vanilla + chocolate. I can't find the vanilla because somebody already took it.



What I mean is I just got the book about Bill Gates but not the latest magazines about him. For me, books just give me about 10 percent of what I need for my research because the contains was static.
But magazines always give me the latest news and that why I prefer to read magazine than a book. Hey....I'm not said that I hate book.... I still got many books in my room but the ratio is 3 is to 1. So now you know how many my magazines is!!!

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com