Google
 

Monday, July 02, 2007

Canon EOS 30D: Right Info from Testfreaks.com

This is my dream digital camera Canon's new EOS 30D. I really want this gadget because my brother just bought one for himself. Well you know, it's a jealous thing.

Whay should I jealous about it?
I have a few reasons for that:

1) Canon's new EOS 30D brings proven EOS technology to a new level, giving photographers an unbeatable photographic experience.
2) It incorporates a host of new features with Canon's highly acclaimed 8.2 megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC II Image Processor.
3) The EOS 30D includes enhanced operational features such as a new 2.5 inch LCD monitor, true spot metering, a durable new shutter mechanism and Canon's Picture Style feature, all in a sturdy, magnesium-clad body. With all these new features the EOS 30D is truly perfection, refined.

That's some of my reasons but the main reason for me to have this digital camera is because I'm planning to be a part time photographer. In my country, the demand for the part time photographer was so good because people love to pay "less" rather than hire a pro photographer (high price).

By the way, how do I know about this camera as it stated above?
It's easy.
If you want to look for any review about a digital camera, do not hesitate to visit the Testfreaks.com because this is a perfect zone for us to get a good review from the right person.

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com