Google
 

Friday, July 13, 2007

Finally.... i change it.

Maybe I'm the last blogger in Malaysia that still use the old blogger template. That's what I think before I updated it.

I just updated this new blogger template after I think it for so long! I love my previous template because I edited it myself and it looks like professional template. All this time, I never accept any advertiser for this blog just because of my old template (as I said, I love my previous theme and if still using my old template, I have to upgrade my blogger version).

But after TLA sent me an email about the last warning about the TLA script installation, I don't have any choice. I think the time has come for me to consider about my TLA earnings and as you can see now, there is one advertiser in my right side bar. Thanks to them!

So this is my new template. I edited it myself since 11.00 a.m untill now4.00 pm. I hope this new template will look "okey" for my readers. And I need your opinion about it.

What do you think?
Is it cool?
Too "blue"?
Or friendly?

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com