Google
 

Monday, July 16, 2007

Manchester: High Class City.

So you're a true fan of Manchester United right?
Have you ever been to Manchester before?
If not, that's mean you still worry about the fares and Manchester Hotels rate, don't you?

But hey, don't worry because I'm also like you and frankly, I have never been there before. In fact, I'm afraid about the budget. The rate is too high for my currency. Most people consider Manchester as England’s second top city right after London. And as a Malaysian, I have to spend at least one week for the trip because it is not worth for me to stay for a 1-2 days at Manchester.

But after I know there is a way for me to get a low rate of accomodation at Cheap hotels in Manchester, I believe that I can go there someday. As you know Manchester also is among the world’s top destinations for shopping.

For your information, you also can have several options if you require an overnight stay at one of the
Manchester Airport
hotels. For me, it doesn't matter if I have to stay anywhere in Manchester because this city just have it all. In fact, I don't have to bother about how many transit I should have.

Lastly, if you are planning to go there next year, you can inform me because I'm also planning the same trip like yours!

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com