Google
 

Monday, September 17, 2007

The Beau-Rivage Palace.

Do you have any experience staying at the Beau-Rivage Palace before?
I have a dream to stay in this luxury hotel but I know that it will on a dream. Nobody will sponsor me for that reason. While many of the world's finest hotels have been snapped up by global empires or grown into chains, the Beau-Rivage has remained independent and true to the tradition of impeccable Swiss service.

The Beau-Rivage Palace by the port of Ouchy in Lausanne, Switzerland, ranks among the most prestigious hotels in Europe. Since 1861 and the days of the Victorian Grand Tour, this Belle-Epoque gem has been letting out rooms and now has a guest book to rival any.

If only I can stay there for my 1st honeymoon....

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com