Google
 

Friday, September 07, 2007

Streamyx stupid!

I am so angry with my broadband service tonight. It really makes my job difficult because I can't even login to my blogger account. It takes more than 10 minutes for me to get a full load.

I;m not sure the reason but this is too much. I pay the bill on time all I got is a 3rd class service. If only I can throw this modem to the person incharge, definitely I will do it. Who want to bear all the lose that I made tonight?

Why they can't understand our problem?
Why they still keep promote the new cheap RM30++ line but at the same time they not try to solve the RM80++ like what we using currently?

All I can say, that RM30++ really make the bandwith explode!

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com