Google
 

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Blogging Job.

Just met my friend at his house. His name is Dean.
I still remember his past time when he got nothing in his life. He had lost his mother and his brother. Now he stayed with his father.

Dean is a very good friend of mine. He is a hardworking guy band he never surrender to the faith. He always keep his spirit to build a better living in the future. Me myself sometimes feel jealous about Dean's achievement and I admit it. I really admire him and I will work more harder for my own future.

Even I don't have any experienced as a real estate broker like Dean, but I believe I can get the same result like what Dean had. Yeah... I promise I can show to him that I will success with my blogging job!

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com