Google
 

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Maui: The only one.

When I was 13 years old, I always dream to go to Maui. The reason for me to go to Maui is I really love Hawaii. Once I asked my mother to buy me a Maui t-shirt at night market. I still remember the design of the t-shirt. It's a grey color and there is a big "shark" standing beside the surf board. The only thing that's not in the picture is the Maui Condo.

I'm not sure when I can go to Maui but I do believe that I will be there one day. It's only about time. At this time, I just keep dreaming and hopefully, my dream will come true after. For the time being, I just keep playing with my mind and if you want to know, I already have my own favorite resort that is Mahana Maui Condo.

This place is like a heaven to me. It has a very damn good view from the bedroom. This is also one of the most luxurist condo that you can have here. It's a third floor oceanfront condo corner-unit with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Everything is perfect here.

Now tell me where is your dream place?

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com