Google
 

Monday, June 25, 2007

Dream Vacation Rentals.

If you were given an option from Donald Trump to choose your dream kona hawaii vacation rentals, which one will it be and why?

For me, I will choose Roc Slide that's located in Mauna Lani, Big Island, Hawaii as my first choice. this is because I need a very huge comfortable place like this for my family members. With a 6 Bedroom and a perfect utilities, I believe all my familt members will feel very happy for it. It has a big space for a dining area, got pool table, jacuzzi, beauty kitchen countertop, private swimming pool and also a wide green field.

I'm also like the environment. It's like my home town because there is a tropical oasis landscape here. So for those who have a big family like me, please consider to choose a big place like this. Holiday is not only about travelling, but it also about how comfort you are. That's the different between traveller and the tourist like us.

If you really want to go to this vacation rentals (my dream vacation) , feel free to read more about it at
Hawaii Travel.

Happy holiday!

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com