Google
 

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Burn Notice's Spying 101

I just received an email from the stranger.
That email is not a normal email like what I'd received in my daily routine as a CIA officer. What I mean is the email was not in my internal inbox, it's in my personal email account.

I don't know why I'm the only one that received that email but I was so shocked after I see the content of that email. It's a collections of some photos before the 9/11 incident. Now what must I do because one of the man in that pictures clearly wearing a CIA jacket and his face just look similar like my face! Another person in that pictures is one of the "big boy" in my organisation!

For your information, while you were reading this post, now I become one of the most wanted person. As it stated in newspaper, I am the main suspect in this case.
What have I done?
Maybe the video has already spread out in my department. The only thing that I must do now is to see the President personally. I knew that he can help me.

Now, I have to use all my skills that I've learned in my previous training to survive. Living in the tunnel is not what I'd expected to be but I don't have any choice. This is the only place that safe for me right now. I need to stay here for at least one week because Mr President will use the road with his limousine for his next event. And that time, I'll try to block his delegation. That's the best thing that I can do.

Untill this time, I still don't know why they hunt me. Maybe something fishy is going on in my department....

Hey, that's my own story about the USA Network's Burn Notice new series. If you want to know the true story, don't miss the CIA Operative on USA Network's new TV series, Burn Notice. They to accomplish a similar task like mine. One more... don't forget the date (June 28th).


No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com