Google
 

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Mom Getting Angry Again.

Wooo.... just because of my nephews, my mom just keep lecturing me. She yelled at me because I failed to handle all the kids. Her kitchen just turned to a gulf war. It was so mess. I can see those bananas skin all over the place. Now what have those kids did?

I have to "calm down" her but there is something wrong here because she also mentioned about our bathroom. Now she so mad about our bathroom. I don't know why but later, I noticed that the shower pipe was leaking! Now I know what's this all about.

If you're reading this mom, please don't worry because I will ask the plumber to fix it and I also want to buy you a new set of bathroom faucets for your bathroom.

Why?
Because I love you mom!

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com