Google
 

Friday, June 29, 2007

Maui: Hawaii....!

I have my own target next year that is a holiday in Maui ,Hawaii.
My housing loan will be settled by end of this year and this is a good sign for me to create my new own budget. By doing this I hope I can make more saving in my bank and when it reach the budget.. that is the day where I will buy my first ticket to Maui, Hawaii because Maui is my dream vacation. It’s like a heaven on earth.

Even I never go to Maui before, I always look for an additional info about Maui. Then I checked it at Maui vacation home rentals and guess what, I've found it!

I' have a long place-to-go- list but I really want to go to Hale Kohola. Hale Kohola is great resort to stay in this summer. It has a good sentimental of value for those who want to celebrate their next honeymoon. There's an indoor waterfall with whimsical sculptured fish located at the marble entrance in the two story atrium and sitting room on the main floor is surrounded by four of the bedrooms.

Like I said, it's like a heaven. Hey, you also can choose your own resort if you want. Just go to Hawaii Travel check it by yourself!

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com