Google
 

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

3 biggest cities in Australia.

Australia is my dream place since I was child. I still remember the day when my uncle gave me the boomerang and I don’t how to play with it. Then he told me that if you want to play it, you must go to Australia and learn how to play it from the Aussie. Now that’s really hurt. From that day, I never miss to watch any documentary of an Australia including the late Steve Irwin famous documentary.

Now I will make sure that I can go to Australia next year because I have settled my debts. In fact, I already now how to get a cheap Hotel in Sydney. It's all in the CheaperthanHotels.com website. This is a big directory for many types of accommodation around the world.

Same goes if you want to look for a list of Hotel in Brisbane . Brisbane is not like what you think. Now, they are many cheap hotels in Brisbane such as Brisbane Manor Hotel, Ambassador Motor Inn Brisbane, Soho Motel Brisbane and also Sapphire Resort Brisbane.

The only thing you need to know about Hotel in Melbourne is you can get as low as $59 per night and that’s for a 2 STAR hotel. It's pretty cheap right. So if you want to start your Australia travelling for your next summer, Melbourne is a great place to start off. During the spring, Melbourne commonly enjoys extended periods of mild weather and clear skies.

As for me, CheaperThanHotels.com will provide you with all informations that you want. In fact, they also have a last minute deals and even a year round prices.

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com