Google
 

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Made In America.


















I think the time has come for me to look for a suitable table for myself. Since I'm working from home and always get online, I think I should not use my dad's table anymore to do all my work.

Anyway, I just found a table that I think very match with my room. The design is cool and I think you also should have one for yourself. The color is grey and what makes me "sold" about this table is because it look so modern.

By the way, if you also want to look for a table for your house and your office, Versatables.com is a right site for you. They have many types of rack and computer table such as Lan Computer Racks and office furniture.

Not only that, they also provides school computer furniture and unique computer furniture. As I said, the design is very catchy and different from other design that you always look at furniture shop.

You know what... the best thing about this site is not just the table itself, but the payment method. Yup, if you don't have a credit card, you still can get your favorite table because you can pay with your Paypal's money!

What a good service!

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com