Google
 

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Blackpool Hotel.

If you have been to Blackpoolpleasurebeach Amusement park, maybe you know about the great hotel that situated at the south entrance of Pleasure Beach on Ocean Boulevard.

The hotel that I'm talking about is a Blackpool Hotel. This is the perfect hotel for all families that want to spend their whole weekend at that theme park.

Frankly, I never been to this hotel. But based from on what they told me, I know that this 4 star hotel is the best among the best. Simply said, this is a good hotel for a big family like me. There's even a facility for a kid like a DVD and games console hire from reception .

Even there's an Executive Room and normal suites, but I already SOLD with their Family Room. You can enjoy king-size beds, TV and DVD players, tea and coffee making facilities, plus all family rooms have spacious bathrooms with bath and power shower, and a turn down service as standard.

Hey, if you have been there, do you mind to share your sweet moments here with me in this blog? I really want to know more about it!

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com