Google
 

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Orlando Hotels.

I wonder why they can't build another new universal studio in my country. I think they should make an investment in my country because Malaysia is a good country for any theme park.

Sorry to say but I believe if they can build another “Orlando Florida” here in Malaysia, I dare to say that the tickets will be sold out on every weekend because the weather here is spring 365 days 24/7…)

Well, it’s just my own dream. I need to do something positive to make sure my dream come true. So my first step is I must look for an info about my accommodation. Luckily, I know how to get a better rate for my accomodation. I even can make a booking for my room via online at orlando florida hotels.

Believe it or not, I can get as low as $54.00 at Best Western Lakeside per night for my accomodation and this is a good sign for us to stay more longer at Orlando. How about you? Do you still pay for an expensive rate for your accommodation?

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com