Google
 

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Travel to Germany.

Have you ever go to Germany before?
Well I am not... but I know many things about Germany. It's because I always update myself about the place that I want to go. Germany is located in central Europe and stretches from the Alps in the south up to the North Sea in the North. It's a fascinating country with a vast array of cultural heritage and religious celebrations.

Germany also has a rich cultural heritage. Before the late 19th century, Germany was a collection of individual fiefdoms and regions. Not only that that, Germany also famous of it's castles. Castles are one of Germanys most historic prized possessions. With at least one Castle in every single decent sized town in Germany, I believe you will feel amazed and thet's why all hotels in germany always welcome the tourists all the time.

Berlin also one of the most favorite place for the tourist. As for me, I like to travel in Berlin because there's so many hotels in berlin that I choose. If possible, I will choose the hotel that's located near the Egyptian Museum. Yup, Berlin also famous with their museum. You will come across the Egyptian Museum which incredibly houses 6000 year old artifacts!

But if you don't like to go to the museum, maybe you should find your accommodation in one of the hotels in munich. It's because Munich has got many things to do. Not just the common Oktoberfest that the tourist looking for, Munich also has it's own attraction.

The city’s center, Marienplatz, could potentially be traversed on foot in no longer than 30 minutes from one side to the other. This is the part of the city where you’ll find the most malls, markets, and churches, as well as the royal palace. Man....I wonder when I can go for a holiday at Germany.....

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com