Google
 

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Miami is not only about beach.

Miami is not only about the beach. If you're a big fan of Shaquille O'Neal, then I think you know about the famous NBA team that is Miami Heat.

Yesterday, Shaquille O'Neal left midway through the second quarter with a bruised left quadriceps injury and did not return. That is not so cool huh? In fact, they just loose to Charlotte Bobcats team (92-76). I'm sure they will make a come back.

So if you want to watch the next game, you should get you Miami Heat tickets as soon aspossible because I believe Miami Heat team will play maximumly.

So don't forget to get your ticket online because if you're not, I'm sure it will take your time for you to get it at the ticket counter.

1 comment:

breatnyS said...

Good defense by the Miami Heat drama boys, if only we could patch up the difference, this will be a Miami good season. They are running, switching in defense, rebounding see those efforts. We don't have yet the Heat team down.

I which I could see some Heat games live. I was looking for tickets all the good seats on ticketmaster were taken I had to check broker. And man you don’t want to do that especially for the Miami Heat. Thanks god there sites like Ticketwood which work as comparators here is the site
Heat Tickets
http://www.ticketwood.com/nba/Miami-Heat-Tickets.php.

I like slam dunks that take me to the hoop my favorite play is the ally-hoop,
I like the pic n roll,i like the given goal its basketball yo, yo lets go!
Go Heat Go!!!

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com