Google
 

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Bring your pets on your holiday?

Is it wise to bring your pet on your holiday?
Well, I don't have an answer for this but I know how where to find pet's accessories. The name of that site is Shopwiki.com.

So do you ever heard of this site before?
Definitely yes right?
Now Shopwiki has more collections of pet's accessories. If you have a dog, cat, bird, fish or even a pyhton, this is the best place for you. I also have one big aquarium of fresh water fish and a cat named Stripe.

As you can see in the picture below, this is a Kitty Kitchen Food and Treat Dispenser where you cat will help herself to a tasty reward. Just place it on a countertop for a whimsical addition to your kitchen or pantry. Teach your cat to use it and tadaa..... there she go!

Anyway, I also almost shocked at first when I saw this Reptile Amphibian and Invertebrate Care page coz I don't have any experience about it. Just in case you a snake as your pet, I'm glad to hear your experience.

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com