Google
 

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Swiss Pass- pass to heaven.

This is my first post about on how to travel by a train. I wonder why I don't do it before. So today, I want to share with you guys about a new way to travel in Switzerland.

Frankly, I never been to Switzerland before and I don't know how it feel. But from what I know and based on what they told me, I believe this is the best way of travelling for everyone. As for me, I can feel the beauty scenary of Switzerland Sightseeing from the train because I always watch the Hindustan movies. Well, you also know Indian movies prefer to choose Switzerland country as their main dance and song scenes.

Anyway, if you want to make this Swiss Railways journey as your honeymoon trip, you could choose one of their exciting Swiss Train Tours and discover one of the world’s most spectacular countries. Just find everything you need to know about the Alpine Classic Glacier Express, Arosa Express, Virgin Train and a lot more. These unaccompanied tours are ideal for independent travellers who prefer to see and do things at their leisure.

As long as you have your Swiss Rail Pass, no one gonna stop you to have fun on the train. A Swiss-Pass offers unlimited travel days on almost all Swiss Travel System’s network (without paying any extra fee at mountain trains, lake boats, museums and several tram ways and buses). This pass is like a pass to heaven.

One more thing, if you want to make this trip as the sweetest moment in your life, don't ever forget to bring your camera because the panorama through the Alps is the greatest moment ever that you can't have at others place. It's speechless!

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com