Google
 

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Medical scrubs.

Well as you can see, this is my first nursing uniform post in this blog. I really want to express my opinion about how important for a nurse to have their own new different uniform.

Nursing is one of the professional course especially for women. But that’s not mean they don’t need any changes for their uniform. I believe that nursing course also must have their own styl. Based from my observation, I can see that most of the nurses in the government hospital are still wearing their old uniform (that’s in white colour!).

Now why they don’t make any changes and still want to stick at their old fashion?
I think the goverment should take an initiative to come up with new uniform. As I said, nursing is not a hanky-panky job like what they think. They are professional.

Like what you can see at Katherine Heigl Scrubs, there have many design of Medical Scrubs and Nursing Scrubs. This is a good sign that medical line has been changed to another level.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the Scrubs should be scrubbed, or at least shelved for some sort of new design. Something to put a smile on some of those cranky nurses faces

admin said...

yeah... i agree with you.

scrubshopper said...

www.OfficialCherokeeUniforms.com

We can FINALLY buy anything from the entire Cherokee Medical uniforms, Baby Phat Nursing Uniforms, Rockers, Avia, Medical accessories and Nursing shoes. It is all online, LOW prices (no storefront markup), and ships quick from the warehouse direct.
woohoo!!!!

www.OfficialCherokeeUniforms.com

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com