Google
 

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Malacca Historical City.

Tomorrow I will go Malacca with my parent. It's already more than 1 year since my last trip to Malacc. I miss Malacca so much because this is where I found my first love. Not only that, this is also the place where 3 womens fall in love with me at the same time without I noticed.

But that's a history for me. Now I want to concentrate to my work. One of the best about my trip tomorrow is I can have a good view because I will pass through many villages and small town. I also will pass the alcohol rehab center and the paddy field. Mean time, I hope not many alcohol rehabs will be built because that is not a good sign for the society.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi

Firstly, congratulations on your site :)

We would like to invite you to be part of the Malaysia's 50 Years book.

You can write what you like on Malacca, or Malaysia... and share your travel photographs too.


Pls kindly visit www.themalaysiapage.com/book.php for more info.


Look fwd to hearing from you.

admin said...

thanks for the invitation.

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com